Tuesday, November 08, 2005

More Environmental Protection Is Needed in the Gulf Coast!!


More Public Health and Environmental Protection Is Needed in the Gulf Coast, Not Less!

Residents returning to New Orleans must wear protective masks to avoid inhaling toxic mold and other contaminants in their homes and neighborhoods.

New Orleans residents who live in the historic Treme neighborhood that was damaged by Hurricane Katrina oppose Congressional action to waive environmental and public health laws.

Photo Credit: J. Congelton/PSR-LA

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work with your blog. I'm surprised how you manage to write so much, great job.

If you ever want to visit my site (I'm just getting started) or if you just want to big free movies be sure to visit me and drop me a line.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home